Help us continue to keep choral music affordable and accessible in Malaysia! YKLS needs sponsorship for two main reasons:
(1) Cover production costs, such as equipment and production space rental.
(2) Fund tickets for underprivileged groups to attend the Charity Matinee show.
Every year , YKLS dedicates our Saturday afternoon show to the underprivileged as our way of sharing the joy of music with those who have less then we do. Past organisations have included Rumah Hope, Rumah Impian, Malaysian Association of the Blind, Magic, Agathian Shelter Home, RACTAR, NASOM, and Dignity.
How can you help?
- Sponsor any number of tickets for the Charity Matinee today!
- You can arrange for an organisation of your choice, or we will arrange for one for you. If you’re a suitable organisation interested to attend the Charity Matinee, we are happy to hear from you as well.
Reach out to a diverse audience of Malaysian and expatriate young professional adults, families young and old, and members of the performing arts scene in Malaysia. Show support for the raising of awareness and education on choral music in Malaysia.
- Be acknowledged in our publicity material and programme books!
- Get media coverage in major Malaysian newspapers!
Whether you’re a large corporate, an NGO or a little start-up, we are open to discussions – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more on sponsorship packages and collaborative marketing opportunities.